- [Mark Powell] Slice Knot Notes (.pdf) from a class taught by Peter Teichner (San Diego, 2001).
- [Charles Livingston, Swatee Naik] Classical Knot Concordance (.pdf), book project.
(Incomplete) List of Problem Lists
AimPL: Smooth concordance classes of topologically slice knots (2019, website)
- Problem List (2016, .pdf) from the Conference on 4-manifolds and knot concordance at MPIM Bonn in October 2016.
- Problem list (2016, .pdf) from 'Synchronizing smooth and topological 4-manifolds', Banff International Research Station, February 2016.
- [Livingston] A survey of classical knot concordance (2004, arXiv:math/0307077).
- [Kirby] Problems in Low-Dimensional Topology (1995, .ps.gz).
Rudolph's question: Are the algebraic knots linearly independent in
the smooth knot concordance group?
Notices of the American Mathematical Society, Volume 23, Number 7, Issue 173, Page 410 (November 1976, .pdf, 17.3MB)
[Fox] Some Problems in Knot Theory (1962, .pdf),
from "Topology of 3-manifolds and related topics", (Proc. The Univ. of Georgia Institute, 1961), Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J., 1962, Pages 168–176.
- Tim Cochran taught the class 'Noncommutative Knot Theory - Knot Concordance' at Rice university in the fall of 2009. Currently I am typing some of the handwritten notes, the (very unfinished) result is here: Sciebo-link.
- Updated version of Mark Powell's Slice Knot Notes (Sciebo-link).
- Doubly Slice Cheat-Sheet (Sciebo-link).